Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Pimpin' ain't easy

I got a really cool gift from my friend Karen in a Secret Santa swap: the opportunity to take my workspace from boring to bling with a Pimp My Cubicle kit.


Sweet, huh?

It came with all kinds of awesome stuff:

Gold push pins, so I can put up stylish reminders and memos to make my coworkers jealous:



Leopard print fringe to decorate with (grrrrrrrrrrrr) that I displayed proudly outside my door:



A disco ball as a nod to the days of the original pimps:



A new mousepad that NO ONE else in my office has.



A bling key. What's a pimp without bling? I'm saving up to make it an all bling keyboard.



A $ paperweight, so everyone knows I'm rollin' in the Benjamins:




Plus it's great for holding down my messages. Pimps are in demand, ya know.





That is a pimped office. Now where my ho's at? Oh wait. Got 'em.



Thanks, Karen! This was a lot of fun. It entertained a whole bunch of coworkers too.

5 comments:

abbie said...

Seriously? You may be the funniest person I know.

Curiosity Saved the Kat said...

Ditto, Abbie. And such attention to detail.

behind the fourth door said...

this is the best thing I've ever seen.

KAJ said...

You are hilarious, that was awesome. Glad you had fun with the gift!

Christen said...

MCi!!! This was AMAZING!!! And I'm super jealous of your messages!!! (Ye-ahhhhh Marty!!)