Monday, November 19, 2007

Answers to Slacker Trivia

I am all kinds of out of whack with the Trivia. Answers on a Monday? Unheard of. I guess I am just staying with the slacker theme.

This was just about my favorite trivia ever. This was the most participants I have ever had for Trivia Thursday. Plus, I was LOL quite a bit. Somehow, I never made a number 8. I just went from number 7 to number 9. W/E

Here are your answers:

1. BRB Be right back

2. GAL Get a life
I got some funny ones for this one, including Gassy and Lethal from Janna, Giggles and Laughs from Kat, God Awful Loser from Abbie, Guess Again Loser from Christen and Got Another Laugh from Mary

3. J/K Just kidding

4. TTYL Talk to you later

5. THX Thanks

6. LOL Laughing out loud

7. BBL Be back later

8. This is a freebie because I'm stupid.

9. WTG Way to go
Almost perfect on this one, but we got a good try with With the Girls by Kat and a hysterical White Trash Goddess from Christen. I guess being a WT Goddess beats the hell out of just being WT.

10. IDK I don't know (My BFF Rose) Kat and I both apparently love the grandma from this commercial.

11. TPTB The powers that be
Nobody got this one and I wasn't surprised. I will admit that I almost pissed my pants at the answers that were given though:
Toilet Paper Turd Burglar
Toilet Paper Toilet Bowl
That Pineapple Tastes Bountiful
To Play the Best
The Peanut the Butter

12. PPL People
Pushy Pink Lady, T???

13. NVM Never mind

14. GTG Get together or Got to go

15. AFK Away from Keyboard
Aw, F Kat I like how getting F'ed makes Kat all warm and fuzzy. Awwww.
All Effing Knight from Abbie. This makes me smiley.

16. ATM At the moment

17. IMO or IMHO In my opinion or in my honest/humble opinion

18. W/E Whatever or weekend

19. ADDY Address as in email address
A Dead Dog Yelps, T? This would be an impressive feat for the dead dog.

20. BFF Best friend forever

21. DIY Do it yourself

22. JIC Just in case

23. B/F boyfriend or best friend, I also accepted Before I forget since the slash looked like an I

24. HAGD Have a good day
Hating anyway, God Dammit from Kat. I like the anger.
Hopelessly Agitated Gold Digger from Christen. Interesting.

25. 2G2BT Too good to be true

26. IRL In real life

27. TTFN Ta ta for now

28. N/P No problem

29. Y/W You're welcome

30. TYT Take your time, but I accepted Tell you tomorrow. Theresa, I did not accept Trash Your Town, although that does sound like something a White Trash Goddess would do.

And here we go with the results.

Theresa 20/30
Megan 21/30 Megan fell prey to the mysterious number 8 and her answers were all out of whack. Sorry Megs.
Mary S 23/30
Christen 24/30
Abbie 24/30
Kat 25/30
Janna & Karen are either super smart or spend entirely too much time on the internet. They both got 27/30 and are the winners.

Since it is my game though, I get to give out special awards and I declare Kat and TT winners as well for making me practically pee my pants. My favorite answers by far were Toilet Paper Toilet Bowl and The Peanut The Butter. Very imaginative, ladies. They don't go down without a fight.

7 comments:

Christen said...

Damn! I thought I nailed that one for sure =(

Curiosity Saved the Kat said...

Woohoo for special prizes! If I can't be right, I must be funny.

Anonymous said...

I'll take the boobie prize any day!

~TT

Anonymous said...

the peanut, the butter is my favorite.

I'm very worried that I tied with Christen. Either I spend way too much time on the interweb, too, or she sucks. I'm going to go with her sucking.

Janna said...

I am such a dork- but I love that I tied with Karen!

Christen said...

I do not suck, Abbie!!!!!! You spend too much time online!!!

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.