Thursday, April 10, 2008

Answers to last week's Trivia MOVIE QUOTES

1. “Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.”

The Wizard of Oz

2. One day it started raining, and it didn't quit for four months. We been through every kind of rain there is. Little bitty stingin' rain... and big ol' fat rain. Rain that flew in sideways..."

Forrest Gump

3. I feel like a defective typewriter.

Grease
Rizzo says this when she thinks she's pregnant.

4. No, no more whale! You can't speak whale.

Finding Nemo
I love Dory!

5. I am serious. And don’t call me Shirley.

Airplane

6. Dude, no. This is serious. I just sharted.

Along Came Polly

7. Can you bring me my chapstick?

Napolean Dynamite

8. If I’m not back in five minutes…just wait longer.

Ace Ventura: Pet Detective

9. Whoever said orange is the new pink was seriously disturbed.

Legally Blonde

10. I have to admit, you know, I did the fair bit of [hesitates] masturbating when I was a little younger. I used to call it stroking the salami, yeah, you know, pounding the old pud. [pause] I never did it with baked goods, but you know your uncle Mort, he pets the one-eyed snake 5-6 times a day.

American Pie

11. Price check on Vagiclean, aisle five. I repeat: price check on Vagiclean, aisle five. That's Vagiclean. We've got a customer down here with a full-on fallopian fungus. She's baking a loaf of bread and I think it's sourdough.

Me, Myself and Irene
If you haven't seen it, rent it! So funny.

12. True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love and then you catch the early flight home from San Diego and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blindfolded like a goddamn magic show ready to double team your girlfriend...

Old School

13. I carried a watermelon.

Dirty Dancing

14. I’m bigger than you and higher up in the food chain. Get in my belly.

Austin Powers: They Spy Who Shagged Me

15. Look man, you can listen to Jimi, but you can’t hear him. There’s a difference man. Just because you’re listening to him doesn’t mean you’re hearing him.

White Men Can’t Jump


I MUST HAVE MADE THIS TOO EASY! You all did awesome.

Maria got 7 out of 15 and Theresa got 9 out of 15. Pretty good. I would give you both praise in a Toronto Film Festival kind of way. You didn't blow us out of the water, but it was still ok, like most things Canadian.

Megan got 12 out of 15. Very good. Megan gets a Golden Globe.

Janna got 13 out of 15, which is awesome. An Oscar to you, Janna. Way to go.

And Mary S. is ON TOP AGAIN. She got 14 out of 15 and only got White Men Can't Jump wrong, which everyone got wrong. She is tops with the Screen Actors Guild, which those in the know realize is the most prestigious award in Hollywood (I think? Maybe I made this up.). Well done again Mary.

Thanks for playing.

No comments: