Thursday, April 17, 2008

Pretty food

I love the warm weather because it means we cook on the grill. I love food off of the grill and grilling is the only time that Marty willingly helps with the cooking. Also, paper plates are totally acceptable with grilled food. Oh... and beer tastes glorious with all things grilled.

I normally don't worry about presentation when I'm cooking at home. I am no Julia Child (gravy anyone??) and I am super proud of myself if all of the dishes for one meal are ready at the same time. How do people get cooking timing down? That is an art.

I was so proud of myself last night though that I had to share my kabobs with you all. They were beautiful and tasty too! For your viewing pleasure:




I've been told that it is impossible to grill without a beer in your hand...


Our grilling glove looks like a whale and you can make the whale talk. In real life: hysterical. On the internet: probably not so funny.


Done and ready to eat:

2 comments:

abbie said...

I love the action shot of Marty grilling. You guys should have your own cooking show, making the whale talk when there are lulls in the action.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Home Theater, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://home-theater-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.