Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Mr. & Mrs. Kennedy

Marty and I went to a wedding on Saturday and has so much fun. Just a lot of hanging out, talking and laughing. We were having so much fun, we forgot to look at our watches all night. We didn't get home until after 4am and woke up to go to a baseball game the next morning. Miraculously, we were able to hang out and drink beers that day too. Maybe I should have been a rock star...

The bride used to be my sister T's coworker, so there were plenty of T's coworkers there. I hope I didn't reveal too many of her secrets. To all of those at Table 3, we had a great night and hope to hang out again! Ry & T, you know we love you. Sarah, it was great to see you again and meet Andrew. Jessica, thanks for being my tequila partner and Brett thank you for allowing her to be. Devin, I think we all owe you a million dollars for the case of random beers you bought at last call. Nav, my only regret was not taking a picture of you as you got into your cab. Theresa and I did wave to you like it was a Love Boat send off though. Enjoy the pictures:



Smilin' Ry:


MC and Marty:


Sarah & Andrew:

T & Sarah:

Jenn, the bride looked so great! Here she is with T & S:


A friend of the groom's played his guitar afterwards at the hotel. He was awesome.

Nav & Mr. Jones. I called him Mr. Smith about three times and he never corrected me...

This is what T's mouth does when she gets mad. I wonder who pissed her off?

No comments: